ISIPO studies, designs, facilitates, and supports the overall marketing and outreach programs to meet the broad needs of Small Industries. Its marketing efforts include a wide variety of programs and fostering alliances with related associations, corporations and government bodies through different forms of assistance.
* Small Industries
* Manufacturing units located both in and out of Industrial Parks/Areas
* SMEs located in Industrial Clusters
Forms of Assistance
* Materializing various SMEs' supporting policies of the Government
* Supporting the SMEs participation in the domestic and international exhibitions and show cases
* Enriching marketing skills of the entrepreneurs and small industries through technical applied training programs
* Supporting market researches
* Evaluation of market research projects proposed by the provinces
* Enhancing and facilitating the formation of SMEs consortia aiming at Marketing their products and services
* Providing platform for SMEs to link with large industries
* Supporting, subsidizing and collaborating on Training Courses on SMEs' marketing skills
* Supporting the erection of permanent fairs in the provinces
* Compiling and updating the database for the industrial units interested in foreign investment alliances
* Supporting access to international and regional markets
* Supplying foreign markets information and regulations
* Organizing B2B seminars between Iranian and foreign SMEs
* Compiling and updating the publications of industrial directories
* Enhancing establishment of permanent presence of units in foreign markets.
* Enhancement of cooperatives formation on raw material supply.